Monday, December 15, 2008

And the Blogging Begins!


Ok so here we go! The time has come and I can't tell you how absolutely excited I am to start blogging. I've been dreaming for so long for the moment that I could actually start posting inspiration for my brides, brag on behalf of my newlyweds and offer helpful information to my corporate and social clients!

For most that know me personally, you know that there is nothing I enjoy more than bringing happiness to those around me. I'm a people pleaser and I honestly believe that I was born to blog!

It's like I almost want to jump up and down like a little girl who just got the puppy she's been begging for. Funny enough, I did just get one of those too for my birthday!

So in honor of her, here is a picture of our new baby puppy Kalle.

Anyway, I may try to go on forever if I don't stop here. So, please stay tuned for up and coming trends, helpful tips & tricks and much more fun stuff to come!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Kabar gembira khusus member S128Poker, karena di Tahun 2019 ini Poker Online yang dikenal Terbaik se-Indonesia memberi Inovasi Terbaru, yaitu Semua Bank Support Online 24 Jam. Artinya kamu tidak perlu khawatir akan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete