Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet so many of us seem to miss it. Whether it is because your super busy or you may just not be a "breakfast person", we urge you to eat your breakfast on your wedding or event day!
On your special day, there will be a lot of chaos and commotion and emotions will be flying high. Having something in your system for your body to burn makes all the difference and will keep you energized all day long. If your not someone who likes to eat in the morning, at least grab a nutrition bar of some kind or even a piece of fruit. Anything to get your body going will contribute to ensuring you are in tip top shape for your special occasion.
Here are our picks for the top breakfast items to maximize your energy for your day!
• Oatmeal with Fresh Fruit or Raisins
• Eggs with Toast
• Breakfast Sandwich
• Bagel with Cream Cheese and all your favorite fixings’ (We like sliced tomatoes )
• Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast
• Fresh Fruit with Cottage Cheese
• Granola with Yogurt and Berries