Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sterling Engagements Wishes: Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's  Day!  As most of you know or are about to learn... I'm a hopeless romantic, so of course Valentine's Day is always a favorite of mine...

 Photo courtesy of deviantArt

I'm always inspired by love, affection and passion between people.  It's part of our business to be as wedding planners but also I am just as an individual.  Today as I sat down to write this post, I was inspired by so many things but here are a few of my favorites that I came across...

Love is....
Photo courtesy of deviantArt

 This one's amazing... 
Photo courtesy of  Speaking Beauty

Sweetness...

Photo courtesy of Pinterest
 So hot!

Photo courtesy of  Junebug Weddings

Just precious...

Photo courtesy of Twitter

And of course... my all time favorite!

Photo courtesy of Tumblr   

Have a happy day and wonderful evening however you celebrate! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these beautiful Valentines day wishes and quotes on photos. Very inspiring and you can't help but to feel the love.

    Cheers and hugs xxx
    Anne Walker
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/valentines-day/valentines-day-messages.html

    ReplyDelete