Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Featured Wedding: Dana + Robert


Dana and Robert were married on March 27th, 2010 at the beautiful Bel-Air Bay Club. This was a very special wedding for the sole purpose that Sterling Engagements was not the planner, but actually Alexandra Rembac (me, Alex) was actually a bridesmaid. So this blog is very special and personal to me. I'm choosing to feature it because not only did Micah and Megan of Micah Dahlberg Photography do an absolutely stellar job but I also hold this very dear to my heart.

So without further ado...


Dana's gown was an Amsale, it's the Cecily gown which is a fit and flare design featuring double organza, a layered bodice and an amazing sparkly brooch. Her shoes were the Hyde Pump by Badgley Mischka.


I just absolutely adore this picture of Dana. She looked so beautiful on her wedding day but this picture specifically just says it all. Micah did such a great job with her bridal portraits too!



Dana and Robert's first look was probably one of the most powerful first looks I have ever seen. As you can see with the picture below it was very emotional, not just for the bride and groom but also for us bridesmaids too!


Dana and Robert's ceremony was overlooking the ocean and so beautiful! The Bel-Air Bay Club has one of most favorite views looking out in all of Los Angeles.


The reception was so elegant and beautiful, Dana and Robert chose to do it in the living room instead of the ballroom and I loved this choice! The hardwood floors in the living room are so great!


I saved this picture for the last spot because it's just my favorite. Dana is always smiling and laughing when Robert is around and this picture just represents them, especially on their wedding day perfectly.


Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bisi! I'm so happy for the two of you and it was such a pleasure to be your bridesmaid. Your were the prettiest of brides and your day was so special. I'm so grateful for our friendship and all the memories we've shared throughout the years. I wish you two the best as newlyweds and in the coming future... Love you both!

Happy Couple!

1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing California wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete