Thursday, March 31, 2011

Very Special New Series Coming To The Sterling Blog!

Happy Thursday! Today's a special post as I'm going personal with you which many of you know I don't do very often.

As most of you know, I myself got engaged last November. So far the planning has been amazing and a very special experience. I'm very lucky because I really do have the best Groom in the world for me, right by my side every step of the way.

Starting tomorrow, April 1st, 2011 which happens to be the 6-month mark until our day, my Groom will be sharing with you a little bit of what's happening behind the scenes with our planning. I felt it would be a unique perspective for our clients, prospective clients, friends & colleagues to be able to share in the experience of what it's like and has been like to be "A Wedding Planner's Groom".

Photo Courtesy of Ashleigh Taylor Photography

Stay tuned for fun stories, funny moments, inspiration and a sneak peek at what's to come on October 1st, 2011 as Jonathan and I say I do. This series will all be told by my favorite man in the world, my soon-to-be husband.

Thanks so much and can't wait to see your feedback, comments and more. Feel free to give him a warm welcome, comment and ask him what you want to know!

2 comments: