Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sterling Buzz: We're Nominated for Social Planner of the Year!

I'm so thrilled to share with you that I'm a finalist in my favorite event trade publication's Reader's Choice Awards! Bizbash is seriously one of my all time favorite magazines to read. I love getting their email news and love even more each time the magazine arrives in the mail and I have my regular routine of coffee and a full read.

Which is why I'm so honored to be featured as a finalist in their first ever Reader's Choice Awards. When I received the call from Bizbash President, Richard Aaron, asking me to accept my nomination I was elated! It's such an honor and privilege to be in such good company and be recognized for hard work and true passion for what I do and truly love!


There are 5 days left for you to vote and I would love each of your support, daily if you like, afterall each vote counts! Please head over to the online polls and cast your vote today!


Also, when you place your vote, please vote for our industry friends and colleagues! Nahchey Storer of Dash Entertainment is nominated for DJ of the Year! Lighting designer James Schipper of Kinetic Lighting is nominated for Lighting Designer of the Year! Margaret Launzel-Pennes of Herbalife, one of our corporate clients, is nominated for Corporate Planner of the Year! Chef Joe Melillo of Epicurean Events is also nominated for Caterer of the year! Lastly, Christina Scion of the California Science Center is nominated for Venue Manager of the Year. Each of these industry pros deserves this award and recognition as they are truly fabulous!

Winners will be announced at the Annual Bizbash Expo & Awards on June 14th at the Pasadena Convention Center. If you'd like to attend, please feel free to email us and we can offer you a discount code!


Happy Voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment