Monday, August 27, 2012

Michelle + Jonathan: Fun Lovin at the Beach with Orly!

Michelle and Jon got married last month at one of our favorite locations, The Bel-Air Club.  As we anxiously await what we know will be some pretty epic photography from the ever so talented Viera Photographics team, I thought I'd share a couple of their engagement photos as they're too sweet not to share and frankly I miss these two!

Michelle and Jon are two of the most lovable, fun, funny, easygoing and passionate couples I've ever met.  Their ability to have fun, laugh and really just strive for awesomeness is beyond contagious!  They always left not only myself but the entire Sterling Team smiling and we LOVE them for it!  Not to mention they happen to have a Puggle too, which instantly connected us! 

Here are a few of my favorites!



And of course we can't forget acknowledging the ever so adorable Orly!  A star for their e-shoot and of course again on the Big Day!

All photos courtesy of Viera Photographics

No comments:

Post a Comment