Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Star's Inspirations: Pets At Weddings

While perusing one of my favorite sites, Pinterest, I came across the below photo on their "Weddings & Events" board.  It has to be one of the most adorable wedding photos I've ever seen, and it brought a huge smile to my face.  I just had to share it with you guys!

Photo courtesy of Picasa (Chelsea Caldwell Bridal) via Pinterest 

When I got married three years ago, we didn't have a dog.  We have since welcomed a yellow lab, Charger, into our home.  He has become a huge part of our lives and is considered a member of our family.  How neat it would have been to have had him in our wedding!  Charger is now two years old and we love him dearly, but he has lots of energy and gets into a lot of trouble.  Even if we'd had him when we got married, I don't think it would have worked to have him be a part of our wedding; but I must admit, I like the idea of having a couple's furry friend join in on their special day.  It definitely adds an extra layer of logistics to the day, but their participation sure makes for some memorable photos!

Photo courtesy of USA Today 

Photo courtesy of The Wall Street Journal

Photo courtesy of USA Today 

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

Check this one out... the pup has the bride's panties!

Photo courtesy of Wedpix Magazine

I hope you enjoyed these photos as much as I did!  So, I'm wondering... have you ever been to a wedding where a pet was involved? What were your thoughts?  Would you ever consider having your pet participate in your wedding?

xoxo,
Star




No comments:

Post a Comment