Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sterling Buzz: Featured on Bizbash, Jet Fete and Style Me Pretty!


 We're on the front page of Bizbash and I couldn't be more thrilled!  Bizbash is one of my all time favorite weekly reads and the opportunity to have one of our events covered is so special. 


It's been quite some time since I've updated the blog with some recent press and this post happens to include some of my all time favorite buzz to date!  Having a degree in Journalism where my emphasis was in Public Relations makes any feature or spot we receive extra exciting for me. It makes me feel as though I'm putting that education to good use!

First, I'd love to share an article we were able to be a part of written by Mitra Sorrells.  I was so excited to share my opinions on Pinterest and how I've been able to use my boards in my day to day activities.  This article focused on what event pros are using this mega site for and Mitra even featured one of my boards!  So neat and such a good surprise!      


Next, I was so honored to have the opportunity to share some of the details about a massive series of corporate events we recently produced.  This project is something I'd worked on for months and months and the design truly came together to perfection.  While this article covers the final closing event, there were two additional events that week which I'll be sharing hopefully soon!

Be sure to read the beautifully detailed article written by the always amazing Alice Dubin!


Next, I was so thrilled to have our very first destination wedding featured on The Bridal Bar's Jet Fete blog.  Have you been there and seen how amazing this blog is, it's dedicated to all things destination and a favorite read of mine, especially when I'm looking to escape!  Check out Brandie and Ede's featured Parker Palm Spring's Wedding!


Last but not least, I was ecstatic when dear friend Holly Steen of Cakes and Kisses Photography had her wedding featured on another favorite blog, Style Me Pretty!  We helped Holly last year with her Dodger Stadium 4th of July Wedding and couldn't be more thrilled for her and the wonderful detailed post they did on such a special day.  Check out this Baseball Love Story!  


As you can see it's been very busy around the office and we've had so many fun and exciting projects we were honored to be a part of.  I love sharing them with you and hope to update you with more fun things in the next few weeks.  So stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment