Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Star's Inspirations: The Perfect Palette

Today I'd like to share with you one of my favorite websites - The Perfect Palette.   

This fabulous site is fairly new (founded in 2008), yet has quickly become a go-to site for brides looking to explore color palette possibilities for weddings and events.  The Perfect Palette has loads of color tips, inspiration boards, and lots of creative wedding ideas.  You can search by color, or browse their various palettes.  If you have a color or colors in mind for your event but are unsure how to move forward with your ideas, check out The Perfect Palette.  I've used this site when planning events such as bridal and bay showers, for fashion ideas and even for home decor inspiration!  Below are some of my favorite combinations but check them out for yourself, they are all amazing!









All photos courtesy of The Perfect Palette

Like I said, there are so many more beautiful palettes, I could go on and on.  Check them out for yourself and update us on your favorite combo :) 

Best,

Star




No comments:

Post a Comment