Thursday, January 06, 2011

Inspired by Baby's Breath!

Photo Courtesy of WeddingBee

Now that 2011 is in full swing, I find myself inspired more and more everyday. Sometimes it could be the slightest item or moment or storefront.

Today, I'm inspired by an album I fell in love with by New York artist Aviva Stanoff. If you don't know who she is, I seriously suggest going to her site. She's brilliant and her artistry is just stunning.

I'm so excited that I am able to now have a portfolio album that not only displays beautiful items inside but also happens to be gorgeous velvety goodness on the outside. What's so amazing about Aviva's designs, is that she hand presses items like Baby's Breath inside her products.


After discovering this beauty, I was so inspired by Baby's Breath that I had to post a few more dazzling images to share with you.

Photo Courtesy of Vista West Ranch

Photo Courtesy of White Lilac, Inc.

Photo Courtesy of Andrea Kelly Photography

Photo Courtesy of Twig Designs

Photo Courtesy of Rideau Florist

Aren't these designs just breathtaking? Hope they inspire you like they do me.

Until next time... Happy Designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment