Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shoe Shot Sunday: Brittany + Mike

I'm so excited to share this feminine Badgley Mischka pair with you tonight. Brittany and Mike were married in San Diego at a hidden gem in La Jolla, The Darlington House. There's nothing better than a historic property by the beach for your wedding day in a stylish pair of shoes right!

I love the color of them and how texture rich they are. This shoe is so versatile and can compliment a couture wedding gown just as much as it dresses up a more simpler design.

I also happen to adore the photographer of these images, Ryan Phillips, who so brilliantly placed them on a mirror tabletop to create one of my top favorite shoe shots of all time with this shot. I'll let you be the judge.... check it out!


I love these next couple portraits of Brittany too, so natural, the backdrop is beautiful and look how the shoes are peeking out to make their statement too!


For more fabulous images of their special day, be sure to visit Ryan's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment