Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Sterling Buzz: Featured on Hostess with the Mostess Blog!

For weeks I've been jumping out of my seat to share with you details from my own engagement party. I constantly focus on creating the most perfect of events for each and everyone of our Sterling Engagement's clients, for the first time it was my turn and I'm delighted to have Hostess with the Mostess share some of the fabulous details with you.


Here are a few of my favorite images from the night thanks to my friend Ashleigh Taylor for capturing them!





And of course, such a mama's boy!



It was so fun to work on something so personal and special to my fiance and I. Hope you enjoyed it! It took an incredible team of some of my most favorite vendors to assemble such a special evening and I thank each one of them!

Vendor Love:
Bridal Party Definition Cards: Practically Perfect Design
Bridal Tote Bags: Pink Velvet Press
Candy Buffet/Event Styling/Floral Design: Sterling Engagements
Custom Linens and Chairs: Designer Specialty Linens
Custom Name and Candy Buffet Banners: SiennaJen
Dessert Buffet: Fantasy Frostings
Event Stationary: Affectionate Digitals
Groomsman Shooter Glasses: Distinct Glass Studio
Invitation: Mujka Chic
Love Crochet Towels: Patti’s Potpourri
Napkins: For your Party
Photography: Ashleigh Taylor Photography
Salads: Epicurean Events
Signature Plate: The Heads Creation
Taco Catering: El Tapatio
Tissue Poms: Prost to the Host
Tres Chic Vintage Mirror: Shabby McFabby
Wooden Signs: Family Attic Shoppe

For more of our L-O-V-E filled details, please visit the
Hostess with the Mostess Blog.

1 comment: