Sunday, May 01, 2011

Shoe Shot Sunday: Jessica + Kevin

From the moment Molly from Luminaire Images sent me these shoes I was in love. They are so fun, funky and stylish! Such a vibrant addition to your special day.

Jessica and Kevin were married at Tivoli Hacienda in Santa Ana. Their wedding was more of an alternative style and they really rocked it, so much that they were actually featured on the fabulous Rock and Roll Bride blog.

Jessica's wedding shoes have 2 of my favorite elements to them, first they're a color and I happen to love purple, then next they have a lot of texture which I also adore!


The shoe style is called Ivana and it's by RSVP. What's even extra fabulous about these special soles is that they not only come in the gorgeous purple but also a blue which you can easily wear as your "something blue"! I just love that, but that purple is really gorgeous too, so either way you'll be looking good!



For additional details from Jessica and Kevin's big day, please visit the Luminaire Images blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment