Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bizbash Reader's Choice Awards: Event Designer of the Year Finalist!

I'm so excited to share with you something really special today.  I've been nominated for the second year in a row for the Bizbash Reader's Choice Awards... except this year I'm a finalist for Event Designer of the Year.  

Thank you, thank you to whomever nominated me and thank you to Bizbash for including me as a finalist!  I'm in such amazing company too, it's honor just to be included with 12 other amazing event designers in our industry.  





But of course... who doesn't want to win?  Please vote for me at THIS LINK and spread the word. 

Your support is INCREDIBLY appreciated through your vote and always.  Please feel free to help spread the word via email, facebook, twitter and any capacity you'd like really.  Share this with your friends, family, neighbors, colleagues and whatever distribution list you’d like to send this too as well  =)!  I promise I won’t object, I will be very grateful for all of your efforts, in fact, the more the merrier!

Voting is open to readers and is public for you to participate in once a day,  now through the 10th of June at 11:59pm.  You may vote once every 24 hours. 

If you are not already registered on the Bizbash website, you'll need to do so before voting but it’s very easy and no fuss. Just follow the prompt once you get to the voting page.


Thank you in advance for supporting Sterling Engagements and myself in this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment