Friday, November 25, 2011

Festive Fridays: Happily Engaged!


Quite some time ago I was at Disneyland, coming out of a ride and noticed one of my favorite fairytale lines ever just happened to be printed on the wall.  I took a quick photo with my phone at the time, with every intention of blogging it, as it's too sweet not to share.  Being a hopeless romantic, I'm always amused and inspired by sweet nothings like this... Some time after I replaced my phone and gone went that image.  From time to time I would think about this and always hoped to find an image showcasing it.  Today I did just that!

So I'm thrilled to share with you a super sweet, magical, fairytale inspired photo for today's Festive Friday.  Aimee and Dantonio took their engagement photos at the "happiest place on earth" and I'm so stoked they did so I could share this with you!  Thanks to Brandon Wong for sharing these great images and allowing me to finally post this sweet line!


Now that holiday season is in full gear with Thanksgiving behind us and more holidays near, more and more of you will be getting engaged.  Interestingly enough, 40% of couples get engaged between Thanksgiving and Valentine's day.  I always love the holiday season not just for the amazing spirit, yummy scents and gorgeous decor but also because I get the opportunity to meet with so many of you newly engaged couples.  Hearing all your sweet proposal stories and your engagement glow makes this time of year even better!

Hope you have a very happy day and weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment