Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Inspired by Patterns!

Now that I'm back and in full swing, I've been so inspired by patterns lately that I was just aching to write this post.  Patterns are so amazing and add such an impact, regardless of whether they are used in a large or small way.  My favorite are the neutral patterns like black and white, khaki's etc.. but green is also a hot one.

Check out some of the best ways I've seen a patten utilized!

Photo courtesy of Toast and Tables

Photo courtesy of Sweet Ambs


Photo courtesy of Brides Magazine 
 
Photo courtesy of UK Wedding Blog

Photo courtesy of The Caketress

 Photo courtesy of Hadley Designs

 Photo courtesy of Project Wedding

Photo courtesy of Dolce Press

 Do you like patterns?  Will you incorporate these pretty prints in your special day some way or are you into simpler designs or alternatively, a more ornate aesthetic.  I adore these playful patterns but would love to hear what you like too.  What are you inspired by? 

No comments:

Post a Comment