Friday, November 18, 2011

Sterling Buzz: Hello from Star, Sterling's Newest Team Member!

Hello All!  My name is Star Hansen and I am very excited to join Sterling Engagements as the newest member of the team.  I’ll be assisting both in the office and onsite for events.  I look forward to working with you and sharing my inspiration the blog.  As the newest contributor to the Sterling blog, I thought I'd share a little bit about myself with each of you.  I look forward to many more posts to come, but for now, here's a little about me!  

I’m a born and raised southern California girl and currently live in Thousand Oaks with my husband, Trevor.  We are expecting our first child in May and couldn't be more excited!  I have a background in wedding coordinating and design, project management and have led various corporate events.  I love baking, cooking, and crafting.  I am addicted to cooking shows and subscribe to more food magazines than I care to admit to.  Experimenting with new recipes is one of my favorite things to do!

I've always enjoyed social events, entertaining and weddings in particular.  Growing up, I collected bridal magazines and wedding inspirations in anticipation for my future wedding.  My husband and I married in July 2008 at Rancho Chiquita in Malibu.  I planned everything myself and loved every minute of it!  That is when my passion for weddings really blossomed.  Since then I have assisted in planning and coordinating weddings for family, friends and friends-of-friends.  
My favorite aspect of a wedding is the details.  I believe weddings where unique details are incorporated make for the most memorable events. An avid crafter, I enjoy seeking out and trying DIY décor projects, many of which I have shared with brides I’ve worked with.  I cannot wait to share with you my wedding inspirations, DIY projects, and recipes.
Today, I thought it would be fun to share with you a few photos from my wedding day :)



Photos courtesy of Mi Belle Photography
I love all things wedding and am super excited to be joining Alex and the Sterling Engagements team.  Feel free to email me (star@sterlingengagements.com) should you be interested in contacting me.  I'm very excited for my first official post, which will be coming soon.   Be sure to keep an eye out for it and comment to let me know what you think and what you’d like to see in the future!  

Star

No comments:

Post a Comment