Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sterling Engagements Wishes: Happy Thanksgiving!

Photo Courtesy of Bittersweet Primitve Dolls


Today is such a special day and one of my favorite holidays all year, not just because it kicks off the start of holiday season but because I am thankful for so much both personally and professionally.  I love the celebration, the quality time I spend with friends & family and of course all the special recipes I prepare for them!

I came across this photo earlier this week and fell in love.  Elizabeth Messina really stole my heart with this one... 

Photo Courtesy of Kiss the Groom and The Maili Files

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the nice extra long weekend.  If your a Black Friday shopper, good luck tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment